Rice Cooker Chocolate Brownies Cake. I never thought using a chocolate box cake mix would make such great brownies! And not having an oven does not mean I cannot have great bake goods. Baking in my rice cooker has allow me to make cakes, bread and other easy rice cooker cake recipes that I love eating.
A fantastic chocolate cake recipe, cooked in a rice cooker. A truly convenient and simple way to prepare a chocolate cake. My rice cooker has been used to cook soups, steam vegetables, cook fish, and eggs; in fact, the list of dishes that I have cooked in my rice cooker is longer than my arm. You can have Rice Cooker Chocolate Brownies Cake using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rice Cooker Chocolate Brownies Cake
- Prepare 1 box of chocolate cake mix.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 100 gr of butter (or 5 tbsp vegetable oil).
- You need 5 tbsp of water.
- Prepare of Topping: grated cheese (optional).
Rice Cooker Cake Aroma Rice Cooker Rice Cooker Recipes Rice Cooker Brownies Recipe Brownie Recipes Rice Cooker Chocolate Cake Recipe – Food.com. This dark, rich, chocolate cake is perfect with coffee on a lazy A fantastic chocolate cake recipe, cooked in a rice cooker. Rice Cookers vary but this recipe seems to work just fine in most. Set the cooker for slow cook if you have that function.
Rice Cooker Chocolate Brownies Cake step by step
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Melt butter. If you dont have, you can use 5 tbsp vegetable oil.
- Mix all ingredients with spoon..
- Baste rice cooker with butter or oil (I use brush to evenly coat the inside of rice cooker so the cake won't stick after I cook them). Then put all mixed ingredients in rice cooker..
- Turn on the cook button. If it turn to warm. Then open it and close it again. Then turn on the cook button. After 5 minutes open the rice cooker then close it again and turn on cook button..
- Repeat step 3 for about 6 times..
- Flip the cake from rice cooker then put cake on plate..
- Give topping (i used grated cheese) then serve it.
This dark, rich, chocolate cake is perfect with coffee on a lazy afternoon or as a special treat for a birthday cake. It has no eggs or milk so is ok for Vegans. Make a kids' classic with these chocolate Rice Krispie cakes and decorate with sweets, nuts or dried fruit for the ultimate hometime treat. Since slow cookers often cook differently, the first time you cook a cake in the slow cooker may take some trial and error to find the right amount of time to cook the cake to doneness. Your trusty rice cooker is capable of more than just cooking rice.