Simple Banana Pancakes. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. Add flour, milk, baking powder, and vegetable oil to the eggs and mix to make a batter.
How to Make Banana Pancakes: Preheat a skillet over medium heat, lightly spray with olive oil. In a medium bowl, mash the banana with the back of a fork. Last weekend we conducted a word association survey to decide which basic and necessary pancake recipe to run. You can cook Simple Banana Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Banana Pancakes
- Prepare of flour.
- It’s of large banana.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- You need of sugar.
- It’s of maple syrup.
- It’s of chocolate chips.
There should be chunks of bananas to make fluffy pancakes. Pour wet mixture into mashed bananas and stir to combine. Use a dinner fork to thoroughly mash the banana. Continue mashing until the banana has a pudding-like consistency and no large lumps remain; a few small lumps are okay.
Simple Banana Pancakes instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, add your banana. Mash well with a whisk or fork..
- Add your sugar, flour, and vanilla extract to the banana mixture. Stir well until a thick batter consistency is achieved. If you find your batter to be too thick, add a bit of water to smooth it out..
- Heat a large frying pan on medium to high heat..
- Add a large dollop of batter into the pan, and flip when the surface begins to bubble. Repeat until you’ve used up all your batter..
- Top with maple syrup and chocolate chips to taste..
How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. Mash bananas in a large bowl until smooth. Mix in eggs and vanilla until well combined, then mix in oats and cinnamon. Heat a skillet to medium and add in a scoop* of the pancake batter.