French Silk Brownies. These French Silk Brownies are a decadent treat that folks flip over! If you love amazing treats, don't miss my Peanut Butter Oreo Dessert and Brownie Peanut Butter Dessert! Spread the French silk filling over the brownies.
This French silk brownie pie is absolutely decadent. Bottom layer brownie, middle layer chocolate French silk, and top layer whipped cream. In this video, you will see how to make French Silk Brownies. You can cook French Silk Brownies using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of French Silk Brownies
- It’s 1 of recipe of my fudge brownie recipe, located in my profile.
- Prepare of For French Silk Topping.
- You need 12 ounces of Lindor Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate, chopped.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of salted butter, at room temperature.
- It’s 16 ounces of marscapone cheese, at room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cups of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare of Whipped Cream Topping.
- It’s 1 1/2 of cuos cold heavy cream'.
- You need 1/3 cup of confectioners sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Check out my channel for more Amazing Recipes. French Silk Brownies – all natural sugar-free coconut sugar brownies. Gluten-free, Dairy-Free brownies that are naturally sugar-free. Why hello there pure chocolate delight.
French Silk Brownies step by step
- Prepare brownies by first lining a 9 by 13 inch pan with foil. Spray foil with bakers spray and bake brownies as directed in my recipe. Cool compleatly in pan..
- Make Brownies.
- Make French Silk Topping.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave until smooth.
- In a large bowl bat marscapone, butter and vanilla until smooth and well blended.
- Beat cream to firm peaks, fold into marscspone.
- Add in melted chocolate then gradually add sugar until compleatly blended.
- Spread over cool brownies in pan. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Whip cream until soft peaks, add sugar and vanilla and beat until firm peaks just form.
- Spread over chocolate Silk layer, refrigerate at least 4 hours to set.
- Garnish with shaved chocolate.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours then pull p]out entire brownie using foil.
- Cut into squares but serve at room temperature for best Creamy texture.
This is the same brownie recipe I used for the Strawberry Cheesecake Brownies. Fudgy brownies filled with mini chocolate chips and topped with a silky Where's the brownie recipe?! These brownies are great because, you don't have to make. Life's too short to settle for regular ol' brownies when you could have French silk brownies layered with rich chocolate mousse and finished with whipped topping and chocolate shavings, just sayin'. French Silk Brownies – Classic French Silk Pie turned into fudgy brownies topped with a silky chocolate mousse and whipped cream.