Peanut Butter Brownies. Reviews for: Photos of Chewy Peanut Butter Brownies. Two of our favourite things – peanut butter and brownies – combine to make these irresistible treats. Fudgy brownies filled with peanut butter cups and topped with a peanut butter swirl.
Peanut butter gives these brownies a flavor and protein boost — one reason we love to pack them in lunches. But they never lose the rich chocolatey flavor that makes brownies the best bar around. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. You can cook Peanut Butter Brownies using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Brownies
- It’s 1 1/2 Cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of unsweetened powdered chocolate (cocoa powder).
- You need 2 pinches of salt (I used Kosher).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Hershey Chocolate Syrup.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted peanut butter.
- It’s of Cooking Spray.
I hope you like my recipe for. Dollop peanut butter batter all over in big spoonfuls. You can skip this if you don't care WHY these brownies are the way they are and you just want them in your mouth like, now. But if you want to better understand the.
Peanut Butter Brownies instructions
- In a large bowl mix the flour, salt, and powdered chocolate together. Set aside. In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs. Set aside..
- Add the oil to the dry ingredients, then add the eggs, syrup, and vanilla extract. Gently combine until well incorporated. Spread the batter in a prepared (using the cooking spray) 8-inch pan. Pour the melted peanut butter over the batter. Using a toothpick (I actually used the tip of our steak knife) gently create the pattern of your choice over the batter. Bake for 22-25 minutes at 350 degrees..
- Remove Peanut Butter Brownie from the heat after testing the middle with a toothpick. Cool and serve. Best enjoyed with ice cream, preferably vanilla..
Chocolate and peanut butter are made for each other. This recipe tugs at the nostalgia of those boxed brownie mixes from childhood—but ours is made entirely. These Peanut Butter Brownie Bars are so easy to make and taste so good! Fudgy brownies and peanut butter – two of my favorite things combine to make this super delicious treat. Use a butter knife to swirl the peanut butter into the brownie batter.