Breakfast chorizo hash. It's all about the Chorizo… An egg with a runny yolk makes the perfect partner for this Chorizo Breakfast Hash because the yolk acts sort of like a creamy sauce. Chorizo – What It Is And Where To Find It. Chorizo is a Spanish pork sausage, and it gets its flavor.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Chorizo Breakfast Hash – my way. With smashed baby potatoes that are crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, bacon, chorizo and egg. You can cook Breakfast chorizo hash using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast chorizo hash
- You need 200 g of Chorizo ring.
- It’s 300 g of Mini potatoes.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 2 Cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Oh, and a handful of cherry tomatoes. I have spent YEARS avoiding Chorizo for many reasons. And all these years have been utterly wasted!! These quick and easy breakfast tacos with chorizo, potato hash, and eggs are ridiculously flavorful and the perfect meal any time of day.
Breakfast chorizo hash step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180c fan, dice the potatoes and chorizo ring to similar sizes – inch\inch and a half.
- Add the olive oil, potatoes, chorizo, garlic into a high sided baking tray and mix around. Then place in oven for 20 minutes.
- After around 20 minutes, mix it all about to make sure the potatoes are covered in the chorizo oil then place back in oven.
- Cook for another 15 minutes or until the potatoes are crispy. Remove garlic at this point too.
- Once potatoes are crispy, crack eggs over it all and cook for a further 3-5 minutes depending on how you like your eggs.
- Crack black pepper over eggs and enjoy!.
If you love breakfast for dinner, then Mexican Chorizo Hash is the meal for you. This breakfast-for-dinner skillet gets heat from spicy Mexican chorizo. Don't stir the potatoes too much as they cook so. Cook, turning hash occasionally and breaking up. This one-pan cast-iron breakfast combines smoky chorizo with crispy potatoes and fried eggs for a truly well-balanced start to Chorizo Hash and Eggs.