Chicken noodle pepper soup. In a large stock pot, melt butter. Add vegetables, diced chicken, and seasonings. Cook until vegetables are tender, and add flour to make a roux.
Add chicken stock, shredded chicken, pepperoncini peppers, bay leaf, and stir to combine. Pat chicken dry with paper towels; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Comfort food shouldn't have to be complicated. You can have Chicken noodle pepper soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken noodle pepper soup
- It’s 100 g of noodle.
- You need 1 of stock cube (or to taste).
- You need 1 tsp of salt (or to taste).
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground pepper (or to taste).
- You need of Ground local spices: 3pcs Ehuru seeds (african nutmeg).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of uziza seeds (piper guineese).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of uda (african negro pepper).
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast (cut to desired sizes).
- You need of Nchuanwu leaves (approximately five leaves).
Brimming with chicken, vegetables and egg noodles, and seasoned with fresh parsley, pepper, bay leaf and chopped garlic, this chicken noodle soup is comfort food made simple. By Betty Crocker Kitchens For the stock: add bay leaves, bouillon, onion, lemon pepper seasoning, garlic, chicken, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper and water to a soup pot. Remove chicken from pot and set aside to cool. Remove and discard bay leaves and onion.
Chicken noodle pepper soup instructions
- Place cut chicken in a clean empty pot and put on the burner, allowing the juices to dry..
- Add a cup of water and season with salt, pepper and stock cube. Let it cook till tender..
- When tender, add additional one and half cup of water, add the ground spices and let it boil for a minute..
- Add the noodles and let it cook till tender.
- Add the shredded Nchuanwu leaves, stir and bring down from the burner..
- Enjoy while hot and see the cold run out the window! :).
In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter. Pour in chicken and vegetable broths and stir in chicken, noodles, carrots, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Remove chicken from pot and place in a bowl until cool enough to handle. Pour in the chicken broth and egg noodles and bring to a boil on high heat. Heat a large pot of lightly salted water until it begins to boil.