Double Chocolate Banana Muffins. In a separate bowl, whisk bananas, oil and egg until blended. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Regardless, here's how you make double chocolate banana muffins: Whisk together melted butter, dark brown sugar, egg, and vanilla Whisk in mashed bananas <- make sure they're super ultra ripe for maximum flavor Stir in flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt Double Chocolate Banana Muffins All the best flavor and texture of your favorite banana bread, with chocolate in the batter AND chocolate chips throughout.
These chocolate banana muffins are the perfect way to get your chocolate fix and use up those brown bananas. They're deliciously moist with a mellow banana flavor and filled with a double dose of chocolate thanks to cocoa powder and chocolate chips. The idea for these double chocolate banana muffins actually came from my father. You can have Double Chocolate Banana Muffins using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Banana Muffins
- Prepare 2 cup of selfraising flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of bakingsoda.
- Prepare 1 cup of mashed banana 2-3.
- It’s 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
In a small bowl, combine bananas, oil and egg. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups three fourths full. There is nothing more annoying than going to bake something and realizing that you forgot to start the oven.
Double Chocolate Banana Muffins step by step
- Heat oven 210°c or 425!°f.Mix first 6 ingredients in large bowl..
- Mash bananas add to bowl..
- Mix all liquid ingredients in another bowl.Fold them into dry.Do not over mix.Mixture needs to be still lumpy..
- Butter muffin tins bake for 10-15 mins.
- Add chocolate button to top of muffin before baking.
- Note I used chocolate buttons instead of chips.
- Oven temp.210°c or425°f.
- makes 12 medium or 24mini muffins..
Mix together the mashed ripe banana, oil, sugar, and egg. Place muffin liners into a muffin tin. Add the butter and sugars to a mixing bowl and beat until well combined. Beat in the egg, vanilla, banana, and sour cream until just combined. Stir in the flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda.