Banana bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. You can cook Banana bread using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- It’s 2 cup of Flour.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Baking powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Salt.
- You need of Butter half cup.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 2 of Egg.
- Prepare 6 of Banana.
Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. Banana Bread Tips How do I quickly ripen bananas?
Banana bread step by step
- Mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder and salt together and strain it from mash.
- Mix butter, vanilla essence,egg and brown sugar together..
- Now mash the bananas properly. And mix it in egg mixture.
- Now add dry mixture gradually. And mix it with rubber spatula.
- Grease the pan,put butter paper and pour the mixture. And bake it for 60 min at 180 degrees Celsius..
When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor. If you have a day or two to spare, place bananas and an apple, avocado, peach or tomato in a brown paper bag and keep on your counter. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe.