Chocolate Brownie Cake. The perfect cake for brownie lovers, try a big slice warm with some ice cream. Glazed Cakey Brownies – The perfect cross between Chocolate Cake & Fudge Brownies! ▶ SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more videos ◄. Chocolate Brownie Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Although I still enjoy baking (and occasionally. Easy chocolate brownie cake recipe from scratch with chocolate frosting, chocolate ganache, chocolate candies. Rich and fudgy, requires simple ingredients. You can cook Chocolate Brownie Cake using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Brownie Cake
- It’s 1 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 2.5 cups of sugar.
- You need 1.5 cups of cocoa.
- It’s .5 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tbs of vanilla.
- You need .5 cups of water, any temp.
- You need 2 tsp of espresso.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of AP flour.
- It’s 1.5 cups of chocolate chips.
- You need of For glaze:.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s .75 cups of heavy whipping cream.
A one-pot chocolate brownie cake guaranteed to impress. This is a dense, rich and decadent cross between a chocolate brownie and a chocolate cake. The result is so delicious you may never go back to regular brownies or chocolate cakes again! A fudgy, gooey, moist, chocolatey, super delicious treat… ready in The gooey brownie in a mug was adapted from my chocolate mug cake, which is one of the reader.
Chocolate Brownie Cake instructions
- Blend melted butter with sugar.
- Stir in the cocoa, salt, vanilla, baking powder and salt in the butter mixture.
- Using a strainer, put the espresso into the strainer, hold over batter and pour the water into the strainer. Almost like making coffee by hand…just make sure the espresso grinds do not get into the batter..
- Stir in one egg at a time.
- Stir in the flour until all is combined.
- Mix the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Preheat oven to 350. Pour batter into a greased pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Dont over bake, otherwise it may turn out hard. My time was 28 minutes. For the chocolate glaze: Over low heat, constantly stir until smooth the one cup of remaining chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream. A nice smooth chocolate sauce has just been created! Set aside..
- Pour the glaze over cake at least 10 minutes after the cake has been removed from the oven..
- Enjoy! Warning…its very rich, but satisfied my sweet tooth..
This Brownie Mug Cake is rich, moist, fudgy and delicious. Studded throughout with chocolate chips that melt slightly in the microwave. Chocolate Chip Brownie Cake in the Pressure CookerDebbiedoo's Home Pressure Cooking. My chocolate brownies are also a great addition to layered cake! Why not toss a layer of chocolate brownie in between some of my Ultimate Chocolate or Vanilla Cake, sandwiched with my Italian.