Spanish Omelettes!. This Spanish omelette recipe is easy and delicious. Find more dinner inspiration at BBC Good Food. Invert twice more, cooking the omelette briefly each time and pressing the edges to keep the.
According to my children, the Spanish Omelette is "The Best Omelette in The World". Made with egg, potato, onion and olive oil, enjoy hot or cold at any time of the day. When my youngest was a toddler. You can have Spanish Omelettes! using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spanish Omelettes!
- Prepare 6 of eggs, whisked.
- You need 1/2 of ring chorizo, finely sliced.
- It’s 1 of medium sweet potato, finely sliced.
- Prepare 1 of red onion, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of parsley.
- You need 60 g of goats cheese, crumbled.
A Spanish omelet, or tortilla Espanola, is also called a tortilla de patata or potato omelet. Spanish omelette – known in Spain as tortilla de patatas – is a Spanish classic for good reason. Get ready to master the Spanish Omelette, aka Tortilla, with this easy-to-follow recipe. One of the greatest omelettes in the world is a Spanish Tortilla, an omelette made with just olive oil, eggs, potatoes and onions.
Spanish Omelettes! instructions
- Heat the oil and add the chorizo. Cook for a few minutes on a medium heat. Remove with a slotted spoon once starting to crisp and leave to one side..
- Remove half of the chorizo fat from the pan and add the onion and sweet potato. Lower the heat slightly, cover and leave to cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Return the chorizo to the pan once the potato is soft. Mix together and spread evenly across pan..
- Mix the eggs and parsley and pour over. Turn up the heat and leave to cook for a few minutes..
- Once crisp on the bottom, put your pan under the grill for a couple of minutes..
- Add the goats cheese to the top and serve immediately. Enjoy!.
Great at any time of the day, warm or at room temperature, and frequently. Are you an onion denier or an allium aficionado when it comes to your Spanish omelettes? Do you serve them warm or cold and what are your favourite extra ingredients? There's nothing too fancy about this rustic Spanish style omelet, just lots of hearty goodness from crispy fried potatoes and onions. The innovations of our Spanish omelette.