Egg banana pancake. Throw your ripe bananas into a mixing bowl and mash. Once your bananas and baking powder are mashed and the vanilla and eggs are stirred in, incorporate your coconut flour. Heat a skillet over medium heat and add some oil.
They are delicious, good for you, and a recipe you will make again and again. Add vanilla extract to the batter. Banana Egg Oat Pancakes are a go-to breakfast recipe that everyone should have in their back pockets! You can cook Egg banana pancake using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg banana pancake
- You need 1 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil for frying.
- You need 3 pieces of banana.
If you're not familiar with banana-egg pancakes, these aren't just any pancakes. They are made completely of mashed, ripe bananas, eggs and oats. Banana pancakes are the best finger foods for babies and a great snack option for toddlers and kids. This simplest pancakes can be made in minutes and needs only two ingredients: banana & eggs.
Egg banana pancake step by step
- Mash the banana in a bowl,whisk the eggs and banana together..
- Sieve the flour,measure out and mix all together till is well mixed.Add sugar to taste..
- Heat up 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil and scoope in the mixture.Fry on a low heat,flip the underneath to fry as well..
- Serve with hot milo.
It's quite filling and rich in nutrients as well. These pancakes are gluten-free and dairy-free — they really are made with just bananas and eggs, no tricks. It seems like you'd just end up with scrambled banana-eggs (yuck), but the final product truly resembles a pancake. Piping hot and golden brown, with crispy edges. Do They Really Taste Like Pancakes?