Banana Bread💛🍌🍞. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
This recipe for banana bread has appeared in every edition of the Betty Crocker Cookbook that's ever been printed, and no wonder. To keep banana bread moist, let it cool completely on a cooling rack. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. You can have Banana Bread💛🍌🍞 using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread💛🍌🍞
- It’s 1,1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of mashed bananas ripe.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 cup of powder sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter/oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
This soft and delicious southern banana bread recipe is a great way to use up those overripened bananas. Plus, it makes for a heartwarming hostess gift! Recipe from Cooking with Paula Deen magazine. Banana bread is a great way to use up extra bananas (or those ones that go brown).
Banana Bread💛🍌🍞 instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.dust woth some dry flour I also put a butter pepper in it..
- In a large bowl, sieve and combine flour, cinnamon powder baking soda and salt..
- In a separate bowl, cream together butter/oil and sugar..
- Mash 4-5 bananas.
- Stir in egg and mashed bananas until well blended..
- Stir banana mixture into flour mixture add vanilla essence.
- Stir just to moisten. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan..
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 to 65 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into centre comes dry..
- Place on a wire rack to cool down.
- Cut it into slices and enjoy with tea😍☕.
Put them to use with some classic banana bread recipes. My banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Ultimate comfort food, and it's WONDERFUL TOASTED!! (Make sure to use bananas with a lot of black on them for the best flavor! The blacker the bananas, the stronger the banana flavor of the bread.) It's easy: Banana bread is one of those classic, simple recipes that everyone needs to have in their recipe box. It's moist: There's nothing like a warm slice of moist banana bread to make you feel all cozy.