Carrot Cake#bakingchallenge. Different from traditional carrot cakes, this cake is extremely moist and flavorful and is topped with a buttermilk glaze while still warm. Try it and I think you will agree that it is the best!! My fiance LOVES carrot cake, and yesterday was his birthday so I decided to look for a carrot cake recipe.
Says that it rivals his favorite carrot cake recipe. In a mixing bowl, mix sugar, vegetable oil, and eggs. In another bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. You can cook Carrot Cake#bakingchallenge using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake#bakingchallenge
- Prepare 1 cup of and 1tbsp all purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of finely grated carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of small chopped pineapple.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Add the eggs, oil, carrots and vanilla; beat until combined. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Carrot cake is moist, rich in flavor and melts in your mouth!
Carrot Cake#bakingchallenge instructions
- Pre heat oven at 180° and grease a 7 inch pan..
- Sift together flour baking powder, baking soda, ginger and cinnamon powder..
- Beat eggs n sugar om medium speed till it forms peaks. Add oil and vanilla essence..
- When well mixed add flour mixture and beat till the flour is just well incoorperated. Do not overbeat..
- Fold in the carrots n pineapple with a soft hand. Pour the batter in the prepared tin..
- Bake for 25 to 30 mins or rill a skewer comes out clean. The inside should look like this wen ready..
This scrumptious dessert is what everyone will be raving about! This truly is one of the best carrot cake recipes alone with whole wheat carrot cake bread, frosted carrot cake cookies or carrot cake cupcakes. All my carrot cake recipes are made with fresh carrots, the perfect blend of spices and a sweet, heavenly frosting! I like using all-purpose flour, but you can substitute some of the all-purpose flour for whole wheat or white whole wheat flour. For a gluten-free carrot cake, swap the flour for your favorite gluten-free flour blend.