Easy Banana Bread. Combine bananas, sugar, egg, and butter together in a bowl. Mix flour and baking soda together in a separate bowl; stir into banana mixture until batter is just mixed. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with bananas, beating well after each addition. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In a large bowl, cream together the eggs and sugar. You can have Easy Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Banana Bread
- Prepare 2-3 of very ripe bananas, peeled.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of melted butter, unsalted or salted.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar (1/2 cup if you would like it less sweet, 1 cup if more sweet).
- You need 1 of large egg, beaten.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
Stir in the mashed bananas, vanilla, oil and cinnamon. To make banana bread, you'll need pretty straightforward ingredients. Naturally the first thing you need is bananas. I like to mash them up with a muddler, but you could also simply use a fork.
Easy Banana Bread instructions
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until completely smooth. Stir the melted butter into the mashed bananas.
- Mix in the baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour..
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour at 350°F (175°C), or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean..
Place bananas in a large bowl and mash them. Add all the other ingredients to the bowl, and whisk just until combined. In a bowl mix together mashed bananas, mayo and egg. In a separate bowl combine flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and pecans Add flour mixture to wet mixture and stir just until combined. Peel the bananas. (these can be from the freezer, just thaw first) Mash the bananas.