Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can cook Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- It’s 1 of Ripe Banana.
- Prepare 57 grams of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 200°F. Cream together the butter and sugar.
- Once light and fluffy, cut up the banana and add to the mixture and stir. Make sure there aren't any big lumps of banana..
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder and cinannmon..
- In another bowl beat the egg and add a pinch of salt and the vanilla essence. Once beaten add to the wet mixture. Stir well..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and keep stirring..
- Put the mixture in a baking tray and bake at 200°F for 40 minutes..
- Optional: once baked sprinkle with icing sugar.
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.