banana mini muffins. Peel the bananas. (these can be from the freezer, just thaw first) Mash the bananas. Stir in melted butter, egg, sugar, vanilla, baking soda, and salt. Mini and Moist Banana Muffins These mini muffins are extremely moist and soft inside.
Muffins will spring back when lightly tapped and be slightly browned on top. In a large bowl, mash the bananas into a fine paste using a fork. Add the eggs and whisk together until well incorporated. You can have banana mini muffins using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of banana mini muffins
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
Add in the Greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla extract, then mix. These Mini Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins are perfect for tiny hands, and taste amazing. If you love banana bread (and chocolate) you are going to love these. They are perfect for snacks, breakfast, dessert, or just whenever you have a little sweet tooth coming on.
banana mini muffins step by step
- preheat oven to 350, grease mini muffin pan.
- cream butter & sugar together.
- add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each one.
- in a small bowl mash bananas with a fork..
- mix milk & cinnamon & vanilla Into the bananas.
- in another bowl mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- add the banana mixture to the creamer mixture, stir until combined.
- add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour disappears.
- pour batter into prepared pan.
- bake for about 14-16 min.
- can optionally add a cup of nuts or my fav, a cup of choco chips. Yum!.
The kids will also love helping you make these. Whisk together yogurt, milk, and egg in large bowl. Meanwhile, whisk together all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in medium bowl. These banana chocolate chip muffins are little mini delights! Moist and fluffy with the perfect balance of banana and chocolate.