Banana Oat Pancakes. In a large bowl, combine the flour, oats, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon. Combine the egg, milk, banana and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Ingredients in Banana Oatmeal Pancakes These healthy pancakes are made with bananas, eggs, almond milk (or any milk), vanilla extract, gluten free old-fashioned rolled oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
Cook spoonfuls of the batter in a non-stick frying pan until golden brown on both sides and cooked through. Serve with maple syrup/honey and fresh fruit. Mashed banana, oat flower, flaxseed, and almond milk feature in this dairy-free pancake recipe flavored with orange juice, shredded coconut, and cinnamon. You can cook Banana Oat Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Oat Pancakes
- Prepare 1 1/4 Cup of Oats.
- You need 4 of Bananas for the Dough (1/2 Banana for plating).
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tablespoon of Baking soda.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
- It’s of Blueberries (to your preference).
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Peanut Butter (for each pancake layer).
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Honey.
Banana Oatmeal Pancakes have become a staple in our home. They start off with hearty rolled oats, Silk Almond Milk, banana, eggs, egg whites, baking powder, salt, and a touch of REAL maple syrup. Use a fork to smash the banana in a bowl. Add the oats and egg and mix well.
Banana Oat Pancakes step by step
- Mash the bananas and add cinnamon.
- Add eggs to the mashed bananas.
- Add vanilla flavor.
- Baking soda and a pinch of salt.
- Add 1 cup and 1/4 oats.
- Blend the mix in a blender.
- Add blue berries before frying the dough with coconut oil.
- Add peanut butter and banana after frying and sprinkle cinnamon and a teaspoon of honey on top..
Then add the cinnamon and mix again. Heat a skillet over medium heat, add a little bit of vegetable oil. Tips for making banana oat flour pancakes Use a large bowl for the dry ingredients and a medium bowl for wet ingredients. Thorough whisk together the dry ingredients before pouring the well mixed wet ingredients. This allows for a much smoother transition of ingredients.