Banana Bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. You can have Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- You need 3 of large banana.
- Prepare 225 g of self raising flour.
- Prepare 175 g of caster sugar.
- It’s 125 g of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of golden syrup.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 50 g of pecan nuts.
Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, combine the eggs, bananas, oil, buttermilk and vanilla; add to flour mixture, stirring just until combined.
Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat the oven to 160c / 325 f.
- Grease the loaf tin..
- Peel and mash the bananas in a bowl..
- Beat in the rest of the ingredients, apart from the pecan nuts, until well combined..
- Spoon the mixture into the tin and spread out evenly..
- Arrange the pecan nuts over the top..
- Bake from 1 hours until golden,well risen and firm to the touch..
- Leave the loaf to rest in the tin for 30 minutes, then trun out onto wire rack..
- Leave to cool completely and cut the slices..
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. Fold banana mixture into flour mixture until just combined. The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe. The yellow peels should be at least half browned, and the bananas inside squishy and browning.