Choco Banana Bread. Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date. Lovely and sweet, yet still separate and distinct. This moist and pillowy soft chocolate banana bread is full of chocolate and banana flavor, quick to make and beyond delicious!
How to make Vegan Banana Bread. Another great thing about this recipe is that it's very easy to This is THE PERFECT RECIPE for a vegan choco banana bread! It's so simple and easy to follow. You can cook Choco Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Choco Banana Bread
- You need 125 g (2 dl) of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 70 g of dark chocolate.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 of large overripe banana.
- Prepare 55 g of unsalted butter, melted, slightly cooled.
- You need 60 ml of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 150 g of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 100 g of Chocolate chip.
Think of this recipe as a cross between your very favorite banana bread and a crowd-pleasing blackout cake. Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall champions the baking of bread, from simple white loaves to tangy sourdoughs. The menu features chicken with chickpeas and chocolate hazelnut banana bread. I want… a banana bread that comes with its own chocolate sauce!
Choco Banana Bread instructions
- Heat your oven to 180 degree celcius. Grease a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and sea salt. Set aside..
- In another bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork. Add the melted butter and oil and stir until combined..
- Stir in the brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract. Stir until smooth..
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, don’t over-mix. Stir in 3/4 of the chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 of chocolate chips over the top of the bread..
- Bake for 50-65 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean..
- Check at 50 minutes, just to be safe. Oven times vary.Remove the pan from the oven and set on a wire cooling rack. Let the bread cool in the pan for 15 minutes before sliced..
Sauce, sauce… the world molten There's a river… running through my banana bread, a choco river… wider than a mile. Banana bread is high on my list of comfort foods; eating a slice reminds me of sitting around my Oh wow, this is the stuff dreams are made of!! I have a banana-choco chip bread I make, but adding. Mary Berry's banana bread recipe is small, but perfectly formed and loaded with chocolate chips. You can double this classic loaf cake recipe if you need.