banana muffins. Mash bananas in a large bowl. Mix in white sugar, melted butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract. Fold in flour mixture until just combined.
Add egg, oil and vanilla; mix well. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Whisk the banana, oil, milk, eggs, salt, and vanilla in a large measuring cup with a spout or another bowl. You can have banana muffins using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of banana muffins
- It’s 200 grams of self raising flour.
- Prepare 100 grams of caster sugar.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 of a splash of milk.
- Prepare 3 of bananas (mashed).
- Prepare 1 pinch of cinnamon.
Make a small well in the center of the dry ingredients. Muffins will spring back when lightly tapped. These Banana Muffins are super easy to make, loaded with bananas and sprinkled with buttery crumb topping! I love these so much because they always turn out perfectly.
banana muffins instructions
- preheat oven to 200°C.
- sieve together flour, sugar, cinnamon and eggs, beat together.
- fold in mashed bananas.
- divide into cake cases (should get around 9 large muffins).
- bake in oven for around 20 minutes.
- leave to cool then enjoy :).
They're perfect to make over the weekend, and then you can grab them for a quick breakfast throughout the week! Add sugar and slightly beaten egg. These banana muffins are soft, buttery, and spiced with cinnamon. They're wonderful plain, with chopped walnuts, or even chocolate chips. Banana bread is wonderful, but muffins are quicker, more convenient, easily portable, and taste just as good.