Banana Bread Cheesecake. Pour the cheesecake mixture over the baked banana bread crust. Unmold the cheesecake, then slice and serve drizzled with caramel sauce. There is no better example that our Cheesecake-Stuffed Banana Bread.
You get two delicious treats in one! Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. For the banana bread: Whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl; set aside. You can cook Banana Bread Cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread Cheesecake
- You need of Banana Bread:.
- Prepare 4 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of caster sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 200 g of flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- You need of Cheesecake:.
- Prepare 550 g of cream cheese, room temperature, softened.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 200 ml of whipped cream.
- Prepare 5 tablespoon of sweet condensed milk.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of white sugar powder.
Homemade banana bread and cheesecake collide in this epic Cheesecake Banana Bread! A thick ribbon of cheesecake is throughout a simple brown butter banana bread batter and baked until. Indulge in this glorious mash-up of two favourite sweet treats – a banana bread base topped with creamy vanilla cheesecake, sliced. This Cheesecake Banana Bread recipe is utterly rich and delicious.
Banana Bread Cheesecake instructions
- Preheated oven to 180 deg Celcius.
- For the banana bread: in a large bowl mash all bananas, add oil, egg, vanilla and sugar. Stir until well combined..
- Add in baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, flour and salt. Whisk using hand whisker until well combined, but don't over mixed..
- Pour the batter into baking pan, and bake for 30-40 minutes or until the toothpick inserted come out clean..
- Let cooled down in a rack..
- For the Cheesecake: In a large bowl, add softened cream cheese whisk with powder sugar abd vanilla extract..
- Add condensed milk and stir until Incorporated..
- In other bowls, using electric mixer, whisk whipped cream about 3-4 minutes. Then add to the cheese cream batter..
- After the banana bread cooled down, you can trim the upper side if you want, or just pour the Cheesecake batter above it..
- Refrigerated it for 3 hours or overnight for better result..
- You can shift cocoa powder if you like. Enjoy!.
Banana Bread is one of my favorite baking recipes for breakfast, afternoon tea or as a late night snack. Cheesecake Stuffed Banana Bread…just when you thought banana bread couldn't get any better, I went ahead and took the standard quickbread downtown. Banana Cheesecake with Banana Cream Pie Topping. Plus, it uses fat-free cream cheese, but proves to taste rich and creamy for a banana-y treat! This Banana Bread Cheesecake Bars recipe is the best of two worlds- Banana bread and cheesecake with a chocolate topping.