Banana-Raisin Muffins. In a large bowl add sugar, baking soda, salt, and flour. Stir well to combine dry ingredients. Add oil, milk, mashed bananas and vanilla, mix just until flour is moistened.
Mix in white sugar, melted butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract. Fold in flour mixture until just combined. Measure sugar, baking soda, salt and flour into a bowl. You can have Banana-Raisin Muffins using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana-Raisin Muffins
- Prepare 2 cup of "O"-shaped oat cereal.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 cup of (2to3 medium) ripe bananas,mashed.
- It’s 1 cup of raisins.
- It’s 2/3 cup of fat-free or low fat milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Add oil, milk, mashed bananas and vanilla; mix just until flour is moistened. Banana Raisin Muffins – Breakfast Special Muffins with step wise pictures. Super moist muffins with perfect muffin top. This banana and raisin muffins has so much flavour and taste so delicious.
Banana-Raisin Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease the cups of a muffin pan with cooking spray,or line them with paper muffin cups..
- Crush the cereal. In a large bowl, mix the cereal, flour, brown sugar, & baking powder..
- Stir in remaining ingredients & blend until moist..
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups..
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes, or until golden brown..
I love baking muffins more than anything else. Not only because it is easy to make, but it makes a great thing to have as morning breakfast. Healthy, light, and wholesome breakfast muffins. It packs all the nutrients you need for the day. Paleo Cinnamon Raisin Banana Muffins Banana Sweetened, No Added Sugar These deliciously hearty yet soft and moist Paleo cinnamon raisin banana muffins are made with no grains, dairy, and no added sugar.