Banana Oat Pancakes. Ingredients in Banana Oatmeal Pancakes These healthy pancakes are made with bananas, eggs, almond milk (or any milk), vanilla extract, gluten free old-fashioned rolled oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. They're very fluffy, naturally sweet thanks to the ripe bananas. Directions In a large bowl, combine the flour, oats, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
How do you make healthy banana oatmeal pancakes? Combine rolled oats, ripe bananas, eggs, baking powder and a pinch of salt in a blender and blend until smooth and thick. Cook spoonfuls of the batter in a non-stick frying pan until golden brown on both sides and cooked through. You can have Banana Oat Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Oat Pancakes
- It’s of Oats.
- Prepare of Bananas for the Dough (1/2 Banana for plating).
- It’s of Eggs.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Vanilla.
- You need of Baking soda.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Blueberries (to your preference).
- It’s of Peanut Butter (for each pancake layer).
- It’s of Honey.
Serve with maple syrup/honey and fresh fruit. Banana Oatmeal Pancakes have become a staple in our home. They start off with hearty rolled oats, Silk Almond Milk, banana, eggs, egg whites, baking powder, salt, and a touch of REAL maple syrup. Pour the batter straight from the blender onto your skillet until desired size of pancakes is reached.
Banana Oat Pancakes instructions
- Mash the bananas and add cinnamon.
- Add eggs to the mashed bananas.
- Add vanilla flavor.
- Baking soda and a pinch of salt.
- Add 1 cup and 1/4 oats.
- Blend the mix in a blender.
- Add blue berries before frying the dough with coconut oil.
- Add peanut butter and banana after frying and sprinkle cinnamon and a teaspoon of honey on top..
Repeat until all the batter is gone. Tips for making banana oat flour pancakes Use a large bowl for the dry ingredients and a medium bowl for wet ingredients. Thorough whisk together the dry ingredients before pouring the well mixed wet ingredients. This allows for a much smoother transition of ingredients. Use a fork to smash the banana in a bowl.