Hot and Sour Noodle Soup. Chinese hot and sour glass noodle soup (酸辣粉) is definitely at the top of the list. Tangy and pungent, it's a classic Sichuan street food which has gained popularity in every corner of China and has made its way to some high-end restaurants. If you love big flavours, today's recipe won't disappoint.
In serving bowl,add rice noodles,hot and sour soup,fried peanuts,green onion leaves,boiled egg,chilli oil,green onion leaves & serve! Added to the satisfyinly tangy broth are gourmet mushrooms, silky tofu, and other generous vegetable toppings which make this soup a nutritious meal. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. You can cook Hot and Sour Noodle Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hot and Sour Noodle Soup
- It’s 1 Pack of Knorr noodle chat patta.
- It’s 2 glass of water.
- It’s 5 Tbsp of cornflour.
- You need 1 tbsp of or for taste salt.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Chili sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Soya sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Chicken powder or chicken cube.
Heat the coconut oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the curry paste, fish sauce and brown sugar and cook, stirring, until the mixture. The heat in this chinese hot and sour soup with ramen comes from dried red chillies and white pepper. The soup has to be on the hotter side.
Hot and Sour Noodle Soup step by step
- Sb se pehly Ak pattili mein panai, Kali march Namak or chicken powder dalen or ubal any take pakaen,.
- Phir is mn knorr noodle ka pac dalen or 2-3 mint tak pakaen,.
- Then corn flour ko thore se pani mein ghol ke ahista ahista dalen or chammach ko musalsal chalaty rahen,.
- Then Andy ko achi tarhan phant ke is ko b shamil Karen, phir is mn chili sauce, soya sauce or vinegar dalen or achi tarhan mix Karen,.
- Mazeedar Hot and Sour Noodle Soup taiyar hy..
The sourness comes from adding vinegar right at the end. If you add the vinegar in the beginning or towards the middle, the vinegar will evaporate during cooking. Put the stock, garlic and ginger into a large pot and bring to a boil. Add the onions, rice wine vinegar and sauce and bring back to a boil. Add in the mushrooms, corn, bamboo shots,shredded carrots and dried chili flakes.