Banana Blueberrie muffins. Mash bananas in a large mixing bowl. Combine dry ingredients and gently stir into banana mixture. Stir in remaining ingredients except blueberries just until flour is moistened.
Homemade Banana Blueberry muffins with REAL ingredients are perfect for a quick, easy treat. Whip em up for breakfast or simple snacks. These muffins are chock full of blueberries and bananas. You can cook Banana Blueberrie muffins using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Blueberrie muffins
- It’s 4 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 cup of sugar (easley reduced to 3/4 cup).
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 pinch of of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries.
Banana Blueberry Muffins are bursting with blueberries and are so easy to make with simple ingredients! Brown sugar, three bananas, and lots of berries make these muffins moist and delicious for days. A perfect freezable snack or breakfast treat that the whole family will love! Banana Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins are so juicy and moist!
Banana Blueberrie muffins instructions
- preheat oven to 350°f.
- with wooden spoon mash bananas in a large mixing bowl ,then mix in melted butter..
- mix in sugar, egg, vanilla to the banana butter mixture.
- sprinkle baking soda and salt over the mixture and add the flour last,mix..
- gently fold in frozen blueberries.
- fill muffin cups 3/4 full and bake for 20-30 min depending on oven, check after 20min.
The BEST Healthy Banana Blueberry Muffins you'll ever eat! These fluffy moist blueberry muffins are super easy. Made with whole wheat flour and naturally sweetened with applesauce, honey and bananas! Perfect for a healthy breakfast or mid-day snack! I did change it up to make vegan & lighter.