Banana bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can have Banana bread using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- Prepare 250 g of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 115 g of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 50 g of Brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 440 g of mashed ripe bananas.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana bread step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350degrees.
- In a large bowl whisk together all the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl whisk together melted butter sugar, vanilla and eggs.
- Add mashed banana until fully combined.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients gradually as you mix in making sure not to over mix the batter.
- Scoop the batter into prepared tin and spread it in one even layer.
- Bake at 350F for 65 mins until tooth pick inserted comes out clean, remove from oven cool on rack and enjoy.
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.