Easy Coffee BBQ Chicken.
You can have Easy Coffee BBQ Chicken using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Coffee BBQ Chicken
- You need 8 of chicken legs; or whatever part you prefer.
- It’s 1 cup of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of coffee.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of bacon-molasses grill seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of white pepper.
- You need 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of vegetable oil; as needed.
Easy Coffee BBQ Chicken instructions
- Toss chicken in enough oil to cover. Season with grill spice, onion/garlic powder, and pepper. Marinate from 4-48 hours..
- Make the sauce the day before too. The flavors are bolder the next day. Combine bbq sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, honey, and coffee. Reduce by 1/2 on medium-low heat, stirring occasionally. This may take a while. Do not burn the sugars..
- Bake chicken at 350° for approximately 45 minutes or until thermometer reaches around 155-160°. Remove chicken from oven. Brush with bbq. Continue baking approximately ten more minutes or until thermometer reaches 165°.
- Variations; Mustards, espresso, applewood seasoning, bacon, beer, root beer, cola, maple.