Eggless Oats & Banana Pancakes:. Add in flour, oats, cinnamon and baking soda. Add water and oil and mix. Oats being rich in fibre have the capability of reducing Cholestrols and managing Weight.
HOW TO STORE EGGLESS OATMEAL COOKIES. To keep the cookies soft, place a piece of bread in the container. The bread will get hard, but the cookies will stay soft. You can have Eggless Oats & Banana Pancakes: using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless Oats & Banana Pancakes:
- You need of oats powder.
- It’s of whole wheat flour.
- You need of Jaggery Powder.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of ripe bananas.
- You need of milk.
HOW TO FREEZE EGGLESS OATMEAL COOKIES. If eating plain old oatmeal is boring, then why not try these oatmeal cookies instead? Some of these cookies are healthy enough to be part of your breakfast. Find a collection of eggless oatmeal cookies which are tried and tested.
Eggless Oats & Banana Pancakes: instructions
- Take a cup of oats and roast it then blend it to a fine powder..
- Mix all the dry ingredients [oats powder, jaggery powder, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt..
- Mash your bananas to a smooth paste. And mix it with your dry ingredients..
- Gradually add milk to your batter and whisk it well. Make sure no lumps are formed. Batter should be a little thick and should not be in a dropping consistency..
- Now preheat a pan and grease it with oil and heat it properly..
- Once your pan is heated properly pour your batter into the pan like small dosas and cook it on one side..
- Flip it on another side and cook it. Once your pancake is cooked well serve it with a hot cup of milk and decorate it with two pieces of bananas on top and pour some honey or maple syrup on it..
- And your pancakes are ready..
All these recipes have detailed step-by-step instructions. This vegan oatmeal raisin muffin recipe is a humble recipe without too many ingredients but plenty on taste and texture. These "not-so-sweet" vegan muffins are perfect to pack with your kids' lunch or a great after-school snack. Of course, adding some mini chocolate chips would make it even more kid friendly. They also have the added bonus of extra nutrients and fiber from the oatmeal!