Banana pancake. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. You can cook Banana pancake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana pancake
- Prepare 1 of cup-wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 of cup-all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 of cup-powderd Suger.
- You need 1 of tsp-baking powder.
- You need 1 of tsp-vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 of tsp-salt.
- You need 4 of -ripe banana.
- Prepare 1 of cup-milk or as required.
- You need 1 of tsp-oil.
- It’s 1 of tbsp-chopped almonds.
- It’s 2 of tbsp-honey.
HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl. Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. I admit that flipping the pancakes could be tricky. Remember the smaller, the more manageable the pancakes are.
Banana pancake step by step
- In a bowl mash the ripe banana with the fork until only small chunks remain. Add the milk,vanilla extract and oil and mix until combined..
- In a medium bowl whisk together the all purpose flour,wheat flour, powderd Suger,baking powder and salt..
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until combined. Rest for 5 minutes..
- Preheat a pan over medium heat. Spoon the pancake batter onto the hot pan by 1 big spoon or 1/4 cup scoop.cook 3-4 minutes or until bubbles forms over the surface of the pancake. Then flip and cook it for another 2-3 minutes..
- Remove from heat and keep it in a plate. Make all pancakes like this method. Serve hot with honey and chopped almonds..
You might need to practice to make banana pancakes like boss. Peel the banana and break it up into several big chunks in a medium bowl. Use a dinner fork to thoroughly mash the banana. Continue mashing until the banana has a pudding-like consistency and no large lumps remain; a few small lumps are okay. Throw your ripe bananas into a mixing bowl and mash.