Breakfast Casserole. Find easy breakfast casserole recipes you can whip up for overnight guests or make ahead in your crock pot. These easy, one-dish breakfast casseroles will satisfy your entire table—and let you hit the snooze button a. This easy Breakfast Casserole recipe is made with eggs, sausage, and cheese and only takes a few minutes to throw together.
Easy Breakfast Casserole is great for a make ahead breakfast or for feeding a crowd on Holiday mornings. These easy breakfast casseroles allow you to make a great weekend breakfast with minimal work, they were chosen for their great taste, nutritional value, and ease of preparation. Whether serving for a few or for a crowd, these breakfast casseroles are the perfect one-dish-wonders to get everyone going in the morning. You can cook Breakfast Casserole using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Casserole
- You need 1 lb of Breakfast sausage.
- Prepare 6 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry mustard.
- You need 2 slice of sourdough bread.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need of fresh spinach (optional).
- Prepare of mushrooms (optional).
- It’s 1/4 of onion, chopped (optional).
Find healthy, delicious breakfast casserole recipes including egg and sausage, French toast and vegetarian casseroles. Healthier recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. How to Make a Breakfast Casserole. If you are looking for an easy Sunday brunch or a nice breakfast option for your weekly meal prep, consider making a breakfast casserole!
Breakfast Casserole instructions
- Cook sausage.
- Tear bread and cover the bottom of the dish/tray..
- Cover bread with shredded cheese. Add cooked sausage over top of cheese..
- (Optional) Sauté onions, mushrooms and spinach. Add to the dish..
- Mix eggs, salt, dry mustard and milk.
- Pour egg mixture over top of it..
- Preheat oven to 350. Cook for 45 minutes..
This easy to prepare breakfast strata is made up the night before, so all you have to do in the morning is pop it in the oven and enjoy! This Breakfast Casserole is a great dish because it's chock full of yummy ham, but also incorporates other delicious and healthy flavors to round things out into a full meal. Here you will find casserole recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and even dessert! Every recipe is straightforward and easy to follow along with. A veggie-filled breakfast casserole to make for a weekend brunch or a weekday breakfast on the This classic casserole includes white or sweet potatoes, bright red tomatoes and plenty of greens.