Vegan, banana muffins. Mix flour, white sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt together in a large bowl. Stir bananas, canola oil, and coconut milk together in a separate bowl; mix banana mixture into flour mixture until just combined. These vegan banana muffins are egg and butter free, with the bananas acting as a binder, and create a moist, fluffy muffin.
Packed with banana flavor and ideal for breakfast or dessert. These gorgeous vegan banana muffins are packed with banana flavor and have the perfect high domed top just like a bakery muffin. Home » Recipes » Vegan Banana Nut Muffins. You can cook Vegan, banana muffins using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan, banana muffins
- It’s 1 of medium banana.
- Prepare 1 cup of non-dairy milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tablespoon of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
These super moist and decadent banana date oatmeal muffins are vegan, sugar-free & can be made gluten-free ! Makes a perfect healthy breakfast or snack. Here's a vegan banana muffins recipe that will make everyone say, "Wow!" They're fluffy and just sweet enough, with the perfect banana flavor. Even better, a streusel topping gives every bite a little crunch and extra touch of sweet.
Vegan, banana muffins step by step
- In a bowl, mash the medium size banana..
- Add the milk, I used soy milk..
- Now add the vanilla extract and the peanut butter and mix it all together..
- Sift 1 cup of flour, one pinch of salt and 1 teaspoon of baking powder..
- Now it's time to add whatever you want. I added nuts. You can add almonds or vegan chocolate chips. If you want to add cocoa, use less flourishing.
- Mix it all together once again..
- Now oil a muffin bowl and put the mixture on it. It should be 3/4 times the height of the pan..
- Bake at medium heat for 30 minutes. After 20 minutes, the mixture will start growing..
- That's all! Thanks for reading!.
Easy oil free vegan banana muffins recipe made with applesauce. This vegan muffin recipe will be your new favorite! Today I decided to try my hand at making vegan banana muffins for the first time. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium/large mixing bowl. Banana muffins – perhaps my favorite muffin in all of muffin land (except maybe chocolate chocolate chip on occasion, but don't tell banana or her feelings may get hurt).