Banana Muffins. Mash bananas in a large bowl. Mix in white sugar, melted butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract. Fold in flour mixture until just combined.
Add egg, oil and vanilla; mix well. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Muffins will spring back when lightly tapped. You can have Banana Muffins using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Muffins
- Prepare of Dry ingredients.
- It’s 180 g of all-purpose flour.
- You need 4 g of baking powder.
- Prepare 6 g of baking soda.
- You need 5 g of salt.
- It’s 3 g of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 g of all spice.
- It’s of Wet ingredients.
- Prepare 3 of bake Banana.
- You need 2 of room temperature eggs.
- Prepare 78 g of melted butter.
- It’s 5 ml of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 60 ml of whole milk yoghurt.
- You need 120 grams of sugar.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s of Crushed walnuts.
Whisk the banana, oil, milk, eggs, salt, and vanilla in a large measuring cup with a spout or another bowl. Make a small well in the center of the dry ingredients. Add sugar and slightly beaten egg. These Banana Muffins are super easy to make, loaded with bananas and sprinkled with buttery crumb topping!
Banana Muffins instructions
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Mix wet ingredients.
- Combined wet and dry ingredients very gently.
- Place mixture, add topping, put in pre-heated oven.
- Bake 190c for 5 minutes, and 177c for 15 minutes.
I love these so much because they always turn out perfectly. These banana muffins are soft, buttery, and spiced with cinnamon. They're wonderful plain, with chopped walnuts, or even chocolate chips. An incredibly soft, moist banana muffin made with tall bakery-style muffin tops, sweet banana flavor, and a simple (optional) streusel crumb topping! Banana Muffins are moist with a little cinnamon and nutmeg and topped with tons and tons of crumb topping.