Cinnamon Toast Roll Ups. Roll each slice of bread flat with a rolling pin. Caramelized French Toast Roll Ups are made with Toast Bread slices filled with smooth Butter, Cinnamon and Sugar mix, finally coated with a crispy brown. We stuffed these delicious french toast roll ups with cinnamon filling and topped them off with a cream cheese glaze!!
How to store/reheat cream cheese roll ups? Place in a Ziploc bag or air-tight container and put in fridge for. French Toast Roll-Ups – cream cheese, fruit, or whatever fillings you like rolled up in cinnamon sugar bread. You can cook Cinnamon Toast Roll Ups using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Toast Roll Ups
- You need 4 slices of cinnamon swirl bread, crusts removed.
- It’s 4 ounces of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of grpund cinnamon.
- It’s of For Serving.
- You need of sweetened whipped cream.
- It’s of fresh fruit.
Without getting into too much detail, my baby girl had a stomach bug and my husband had food poisoning from a local fast food joint. Learn how to make Cinnamon Toast Rollups. Roll up each triangle, starting with shortest side; place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Easy Cinnamon Roll French Toast Rolls Ups
Cinnamon Toast Roll Ups instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Roll each bread slice out flat woth a rolling pin.
- Combine granulated sugar and cinnamon on a plate.
- Beat cream cheese with powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Spread on each bread slice.
- Roll up and dip in melted butter.
- Roll in cinnamon sugar.
- Place on prepated pan and bake about 20,inutes until golden.
- Serve hot with whipped cream for dipping and fresh fruit.
These easy cinnamon roll french toast roll ups will satisfy your cravings in a jiffy! These are perfect for breakfast, but hey, we can have them all day! So today we are giving you this recipe for Strawberry and Cinnamon French Toast Roll-Ups. What I love about this recipe is that the top side of all the little roll ups get crispy. Basically we filled pieces of bread with delicious strawberries and baked them.