Walnut Whole wheat banana bread. In a large bowl, beat oil and honey together. Into a medium bowl or on a sheet of wax paper sift together whole wheat, unbleached flours and baking soda. In a small bowl blend buttermilk and mashed banana.
Whole Wheat Banana Bread is a lightened-up version of classic banana bread that is just as moist, soft, and flavorful! Made with mashed bananas, cinnamon, vanilla, and whole wheat flour. Just like Healthy Banana Cake, this sweet and good-for-you Banana Bread recipe is the perfect Baked Good to use up over-ripe bananas. You can cook Walnut Whole wheat banana bread using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Walnut Whole wheat banana bread
- You need 2 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1.5 Cup of Whole wheat flour.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of sugar.
- It’s 10-12 of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 5-6 of Raisins.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ghee.
The Ultimate Moist Banana Bread- Super easy, whole wheat banana bread recipe using oil. You can never have enough Banana Bread recipes. Especially in times like these when you are short on ingredients. It's the No Gimmicks Banana Bread with intense banana flavour which leaves you in no doubt about the flavour of the bread.
Walnut Whole wheat banana bread instructions
- .Preheat Gas tandoor on high flame for 10 mins.Blend bananas with oil and sugar in a mixy jar.Pour this solution in a big bowl.
- Sieve wheat flour along with Baking soda and baking powder and cinnamon powder in another bowl. MIX all these dry ingredients.Now mix Step 1 liquid mixture with step 2 dry mixture.
- Use Cut and fold method to Mix all the ingredients.Add milk to it and make the bread batter.Add honey and walnuts to it and mix again..
- NOW GREASE YOUR BREAD TIN WITH GHEE.Put some dry wheat flour or butter paper and pour the batter in bread tin.Garnish some walnuts and Raisins over the batter in the tin.Also tap the bread tin to remove air bubbles.
- Now bake this bread in gas tandoor for 40 mins in a low flame.Check with toothpick that it doesnot stick to it.Cool it and cut the pieces.Serve it with chocolate sauce and garnish it with some gems or chocolates or caramlized bananas etc.You can also make this in microwave at 180°c For 35 mins..
Whisk white whole-wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl. Stir eggs, bananas, dates, oil, maple syrup and vanilla in a large bowl. Add dry ingredients and stir to combine. Add ½ cup walnuts and stir to combine. I've tried a lot of "healthy" or "whole wheat" banana bread recipes over the years, but they always seem to come out dry, too dense, or lacking in flavor.