Sour cream banana bread. Mix in eggs, mashed bananas, sour cream, vanilla and cinnamon. Mix in salt, baking soda and flour. Cream margarine, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
I did a banana bread recipe moist banana bread with sour cream amazing recipe even better than mine and Im keeping This recipe for me thank you. My mom's recipe for banana bread has sour cream as an ingredient. Her banana bread was the best ever, moist and delicious. You can cook Sour cream banana bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sour cream banana bread
- You need 1/2 cup (1 stick) of butter) butter softenened.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs beaten.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of mashed bananas about 3.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla.
- It’s 1 cup of walnuts chopped (optional).
Sour cream banana bread is a super moist banana bread that's bursting with banana, caramel, and cinnamon flavors! It's perfect for a sweet breakfast, with a smear of butter, or as a dessert after lunch, or eaten right at the counter just because you can — and, obviously, it uses sour cream as an ingredient to achieve all this. In a large mixing bowl, mix the sugar and softened butter. Cream the butter and sugar in a large bowl.
Sour cream banana bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour one 9-inch loaf pan (or 3 small ones). Pan should be 3/4 full of batter..
- In a large bowl, cream the butter with sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and mix well..
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt; combine with the butter mixture..
- Add the sour cream, bananas, and vanilla; stir well..
- Pour into prepared pans and bake for 50-55 minutes..
- Cool for 10 minutes and then turn the loaf out onto a rack..
Add the eggs and mix well. Add the sour cream, mashed bananas, vanilla, and stir to combine. Slowly add the flour, salt, cinnamon and baking soda to the wet ingredients and stir until just combined. Sour Cream Banana Bread Everyone loves it — perfect for a snack, to give away to a friend, neighbor, or teacher, to send in a care package, whip out of the freezer and serve for out-of-town guests at breakfast. The banana bread list goes on and on.