French Toast Casserole. With this French toast casserole, you skip the hassle of standing by the stove and pan-frying each individual slice of French toast. Instead, you just throw everything into a dish and let the oven do the. French toast casserole is a delicious and decadent spin on the classic breakfast dish that can Of all the French toast casseroles I've made, this one has been our favorite.
Many French toast casseroles (including some I've written about!) begin with a loaf of rich and eggy brioche or challah bread. Today's French Toast Casserole recipe is absolutely loaded with flavor and tastes great with or without a drizzle of maple syrup on top. ↓↓↓↓↓↓ CLICK FOR. For anyone who enjoys basic french toast, this indulgent overnight casserole is certainly a You don't need an excuse to make baked french toast casserole. You can have French Toast Casserole using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of French Toast Casserole
- Prepare 1 loaf of cinnamon swirl bread, any variety, cut into cubes (about 8 cups) I like cinnamon raisin the best..
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- It’s 3 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of confectioner sugar.
Especially when it's stuffed with cream. Easy baked french toast casserole has always been my favorite breakfast and it only needs a little prep work. I even have a bottle of gold paint that keep on hand to rub accents on picture frames, lamp bases, easels…you name it (a trick my sisters taught me). French Toast Casserole is one of our go to dishes during the autumn and winter months!
French Toast Casserole instructions
- In greased 3 quart shallow baking dish arrange bread cubes. Mix eggs, milk, and vanilla. Pour over bread. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or overnight. Uncover. Bake at 350 for 50 minutes or until golden. Sprinkle with confectioner sugar. Serve with maple syrup or apple butter..
- Some optional ingredients to add: cup of apples, cup of peaches, half cup of walnuts or one teaspoon of orange zest..
This easy warming casserole combines all the classic flavors of light and fluffy french toast with the ease of a. This French Toast Casserole is everything you can ask for in a breakfast casserole. It's not overly sweet, yet hits the sweet spot! Bread chunks in a cinnamon egg mixture, topped with sliced almonds. French toast casserole recipe is a delicious overnight breakfast casserole.