Banana muffins. Mash bananas in a large bowl. Mix in white sugar, melted butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract. Fold in flour mixture until just combined.
Add egg, oil and vanilla; mix well. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Whisk the banana, oil, milk, eggs, salt, and vanilla in a large measuring cup with a spout or another bowl. You can cook Banana muffins using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana muffins
- Prepare 4 of bananas.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 2 cups of oatmeal flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of raisins OR 1/2 cup sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of baking powder.
- Prepare of Optional: chopped chocolate.
Make a small well in the center of the dry ingredients. Muffins will spring back when lightly tapped. These Banana Muffins are super easy to make, loaded with bananas and sprinkled with buttery crumb topping! I love these so much because they always turn out perfectly.
Banana muffins instructions
- Blend all the ingredients, except the chocolate and baking powder, until everything in mixed together..
- Mix in the baking powder and then the chocolate..
- Put into little cupcake trays and bake at 180°C for 15 min or until they come kind of golden..
They're perfect to make over the weekend, and then you can grab them for a quick breakfast throughout the week! Add sugar and slightly beaten egg. These banana muffins are soft, buttery, and spiced with cinnamon. They're wonderful plain, with chopped walnuts, or even chocolate chips. Banana bread is wonderful, but muffins are quicker, more convenient, easily portable, and taste just as good.