Brownie Bottom Vanilla Butter Cake Cupcakes. Brownies and cake are delish by them self but lets slap them together for some absolute goodness! Check out my other super delish cake recipes. Brownie Butter Cake – thick brownie and rich butter cake combined into one decadent and to-die-for cake!
Transfer cupcakes to rack and cool. Here are two cupcake prototypes from my recipe testing. This is my favorite recipe for homemade vanilla cupcakes. You can have Brownie Bottom Vanilla Butter Cake Cupcakes using 21 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brownie Bottom Vanilla Butter Cake Cupcakes
- You need of For Brownie Bottom.
- You need 5 ounces of semi sweet chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 of large egg yolk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of For Vanilla Cake Layer.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature (1 stick).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tablespoons of whole milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Chocolate Glaze.
- It’s 8 ounces of semi sweet chocokate.
- You need as needed of white sprinkles.
Using creamed butter, cake flour, sour cream, and egg Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed. Decorate these easy vanilla cupcakes with buttercream and the topping of your choice. Beat the eggs in a separate bowl and mix into the butter mixture along with the vanilla extract. Kentucky Butter Cake is the perfect butter pound cake!
Brownie Bottom Vanilla Butter Cake Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray 12 standard muffin tins with bakers spray.
- Make Brownie layer.
- Melt butter and chocolate in the microwave until smooth, cool to room temperature.
- Add brown sugar, vanilla and salt and stir well.
- Add egg and yolk and blend in.
- Add flour and stir until oncorporated.
- Divide into cupcake tins evenly, Bake 5 minutes, remove to cool 15 minutes and prepare vanilla cake layer.
- Make Vanilla Cake Layer.
- In a bowl whisk together, flour, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Fold in flour mixture alternating with milk..
- Divide batter evenly over brownie layer and bake about 15 minutes until set. Cool completely before removing from tindpns.
- Make chocolte glaze.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave until smooth d.
- Dip tops in chocolaye.
- Add sprinkles while chocolate is wet and allow to set.
Topped with a crunchy, sugary glaze it's amazing on it's own, topped with strawberries or frosting! · These Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes are to die for! Moist vanilla cake, pastry cream filling and a beautiful chocolate ganache topping. Both butter and oil brownie cupcakes have their raving fans. In general, oil leads to fudgier and denser texture in baking goods compared to butter. Cupcakes: In a large mixing bowl stir together butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla* just until combined.