Almond Banana Muffins. Enjoy Planters Nuts For Your Next Snack. Get Almond Muffins delivered to your door. Try Drive Up, Pick Up, or Same Day Delivery.
They're packed with healthy protein and fats from nuts for the perfect afternoon snack or quick breakfast. Muffins are such a tasty way to start the day. Almond Flour Banana Muffins These simple almond flour banana muffins are perfect when you need a quick and easy muffin. You can cook Almond Banana Muffins using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Almond Banana Muffins
- Prepare 3 of large over riped banana (I used sunpride).
- Prepare 2 of eggs (room temperature).
- You need 150 gr of brown sugar.
- It’s 100 gr of butter (I used orchid).
- You need 200 gr of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare of Sliced almond for topping.
And, of course, they're gluten-free, grain-free and dairy-free! Mix bananas, butter, and egg together in a mixing bowl. Stir in almond flour, pastry flour, baking soda, and salt until blended. This recipe is a reader favorite!
Almond Banana Muffins step by step
- Mix the butter and brown sugar with mixer until it blends well (at least 5 min).
- Pour the eggs one at a time (still using mixer) mix well..
- Mashed the banana with fork (put aside).
- Mix the flour, baking soda, and vanilla essence to the butter and eggs mix. Using spatula gently fold and mix well.
- Add some mashed banana into the mixture.
- Preheat oven at 180C. Put the mixture into the muffin tray. Garnish with almond on the top.
- Baked for 15-20 min until it rise. Check with toothpick if it’s done then the toothpick should be clean.
You can absolutely add nuts to the banana muffins if you want to. Pecans, walnuts, and almonds are delicious and wonderful options. They give your muffins a great crunch. Walnuts are very popular in banana muffins. Almond Banana Muffins In these Almond Banana Muffins, the batter is split and half is mixed with cocoa so you get a swirl of banana and chocolate banana in each bite!