Banana bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can have Banana bread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- It’s of ▪︎3 cups all purpose flour.
- You need of ▪︎1 cup brown sugar.
- It’s of ▪8 tablespoons margarine (softened).
- It’s of ▪︎1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need of ▪︎4 ripe bananas.
- It’s of ▪︎1 leveled teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s of ▪︎2 teaspoons vanilla essence.
- Prepare of ▪︎1 Egg.
- You need of ▪︎Pinch of salt.
- You need of ▪︎oats (optional).
- You need of Baking time : 40 -45 minutes.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana bread instructions
- Preheat your oven to 190 degrees..
- In a bowl smash banana until smooth.
- In a separate bowl add your softened margarine,add sugar and cream together..
- Add the egg and vanilla essence mix all together to create a cream like mixture..
- Pour in milk while mixing and add 1 cup of flour mix then add 2 more cups of flour and baking powder with pinch of salt..
- Add in your smashed bananas and mix in well,add your oat(optional) and fold in the mixture..
- In your loaf pan grease in with butter and pour in your mixture and bake in 190 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes..
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.