Banana Bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. You can have Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- It’s 3 of Bananas(Ripe).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of Multi Grain Flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1-1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of Walnuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. Banana Bread Tips How do I quickly ripen bananas?
Banana Bread instructions
- Take bananas in a bowl and mash them. Now add oil, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and mix well..
- Now seive wheat flour, baking soda and baking powder. Set aside. Add walnuts..
- Now add wet ingredients and milk. Mix it well. Now pour into the greased tin and put it into the preheated oven for 35-40 mins..
- Remove from then tin and let it cool for 10 mins. Slice it and serve it..
When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor. If you have a day or two to spare, place bananas and an apple, avocado, peach or tomato in a brown paper bag and keep on your counter. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe.