Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins. Fold in bananas and chocolate chips. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
Beat bananas into batter with an electric mixer on low. In large bowl, mash bananas with fork. Whisk in egg, milk, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. You can have Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- It’s of Wet ingredients.
- Prepare 2 of bananas, mashed.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Dry ingredients.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of cinamon powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
An easy banana chocolate chip muffin recipe made with ripe bananas and basic pantry staples. This is a delicious grab and go breakfast and a fun weekend baking project. People have been turning to baking to ease their anxieties these days. Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins By PJ Hamel Stir in the chocolate chips, walnuts, and cinnamon chips.
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven at 200°C..
- Mix all wet in a bowl..
- Mix all dry ingredients in a separate bowl..
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients..
- Mix until only no white flour is seen using a spatula. Do not overmix..
- Fill muffin pans with cupcake liners. Fill each with batter up to the brim but not overflowing..
- Bake for 20 minutes..
- Let cool on rack..
Heap the thick batter into the prepared muffin cups, mounding them quite full; a muffin scoop works well here. Banana chocolate chips muffins are a super easy recipe that is made with simple ingredients. They are fluffy and moist with a sweet banana flavor and a few jolts of delicious semi-sweet AND milk chocolate chips! They are a good way to use up ripe bananas and they freeze well for later! Like banana bread, these especially moist chocolate chip muffins are a great way to use up overripe bananas.