Banana bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Mix in the milk and cinnamon. In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add the banana mixture to the creamed. You can have Banana bread using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- It’s 200 g of flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 80 ml of sunflower oil.
- You need 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar, but you can use more if you like.
When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter.
Banana bread instructions
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees. Mash the bananas with a fork until it's like a purée. Mix then the flour with baking powder and salt..
- Add in to a bowl sugar, oil and one egg. Whisk it for 2min..
- Add then the second egg and whisk again for 2min. Pour in the banana and mix well. Sieve now the flour mix to the wet mix..
- Important! Do not mix the flour in. Just stir it until all the dry flour is wet. That keeps the cake nice and fluffy. Butter a form and add the mixture. Put it now in the preheat oven for 40-45 min.
- If you would like to add vanilla, mix it in with the wet ingredients. If you would like to add some chocolate or nuts, add them at the end. If you like you can sprinkle icing sugar over it. Enjoy<3.
To keep banana bread moist, let it cool completely on a cooling rack. Learn more on storing your favorite baked goods. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe.