Healthiest Banana Bread. Learn how to make healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, honey, coconut oil and bananas in this video. Delicious super moist healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, protein packed greek yogurt and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup. Easy to make and perfect for brunch or snacking.
I made a batch shared a few slices with my friends and they could not believe it was "healthy". A banana bread loaded with protein is one you don't want to pass up! Reviews for: Photos of Healthier Banana Banana Bread. You can have Healthiest Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthiest Banana Bread
- It’s 6 of Small or 4 Large Soft, Ripe Bananas.
- You need 6 of Eggs.
- Prepare 30 ml of Natural Maple Syrup or alternative sweetener of choice.
- You need 30 ml of or 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil.
- You need 250-300 g of Dark Rye Flour.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s Pinch of Salt.
- You need Tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- You need Tsp of Cinnamon or Mixed Spice.
- Prepare of Optional Sultanas or Seeds.
These healthy, easy Banana Bread Recipe is moist, flavorful, and family friendly. Try making a double batch when you do your meal prep and then enjoy some. Healthy Banana Bread – For Breakfast Or Snack. Simple, easy, moist and super Healthy Banana Bread Recipe with applesauce, whole wheat flour, maple syrup and no sugar.
Healthiest Banana Bread instructions
- Line a 2lb loaf tin and pre-heat the oven to 180°.
- In a food processor, put the eggs, bananas, maple syrup and coconut oil..
- Whizz up. Depending on preference you can leave it a little chunky or make it smoother..
- Put the mixture into a large mixing bowl. Add the salt, vanilla, cinnamon and baking powder. Stir. Add the Rye Flour (seive to de-clump but add all the grain that remains in the seive to the mixture). You will need between 250g and 300g depending on size of eggs and ripeness of bananas, you don't want it too sloppy. It should be drop consistency..
- Pour into greased and lined tin and place in the oven. Cook for 55 mins at 180° it should have risen and formed cracks on the top..
- Allow to cool, slice and serve! I like to top it with peanut butter, seeds and sultanas. Or sugarfree chocolate spread!.
- As with most of my recipes, you can play around with ingredients to suit your own personal taste and tolerances. You might like to add other fruits, seeds or nuts into the batter and you may not require sweetener at all!.
The best moist banana bread that is so delicious you won't know it's healthy! You are going to love this easy to make healthy banana bread recipe. This is my all-time favorite banana bread recipe. This 'tried and true', classic vegan banana bread recipe is moist, healthy, and so easy to make. It's egg & dairy free, has an oil-free option, and is the best banana bread ever!