Cinnamon Swirl Bread. Reviews for: Photos of Cinnamon Swirl Bread. Cinnamon Swirl Bread is so easy to make without yeast and has a delicious cinnamon sugar swirl inside. This moist Cinnamon Bread is perfect for the holidays and makes a delicious breakfast or.
Cinnamon-swirl bread with a deep-dark, moist, cinnamon filling with raisins or currants for added Classic cinnamon-swirl bread makes wonderful toast. Spread with soft butter or peanut butter. One such treat is cinnamon swirl bread, favored by many in the winter months. You can have Cinnamon Swirl Bread using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of instant dry yeast.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 6 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
- You need 500 g of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame seeds for sprinkling.
This homemade cinnamon swirl bread is so simple and has a gooey middle cinnamon layer that As of lately, homemade cinnamon swirl bread with a gooey cinnamon sugar center has been added to. Cinnamon Swirl Bread. by: Alexandra Stafford. Nearly every morning for breakfast, I slather toast with butter, shower cinnamon and sugar over the top, and present the slices to the little. Easy Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread nutrition.
Cinnamon Swirl Bread instructions
- Add sifted flour, salt, yeast sugar in bowl and whisk to mix.
- Pour in beaten eggs and warm butter milk mixture.
- Start mixing with your hands.
- Knead until rough dough comes together.
- Place dough on work surface and knead for exactly 10 minutes until smooth. Bread dough needs a lot of work.
- Oil both the dough and bowl. Cover with towel and let rise in warm place for 1 hour until dough doubles in size.
- Roll out dough and try to make it into a triangle shape.
- Spread generously with butter the whole dough.
- Sprinkle with sugar all over the dough.
- Pour cinnamon spice to cover rolled dough.
- Start rolling dough to form long log.
- Place dough in loaf pan, cover allow to rise again for 45 minutes. Spread milk all over the risen dough or egg wash.
- Place dough in preheated oven at 180°c and bake for 50-60 minutes until golden.
- Wait for the dough to cool COMPLETELY before slicing to serve.
Delicious Cinnamon Swirl Bread – a quick bread recipe with a cinnamon and sugar swirl and We've made Cinnamon Bread for years, but it's one of those recipes that no one other than my mom. This yeast-based Cinnamon Swirl Bread recipe is simple to make and delicious. Toast and serve warm with a smidge of butter. This coconut oil cinnamon swirl bread is drizzle with maple glaze. It is a sweet treat to enjoy anytime or any season!