Banana chocolate chip muffins. Fold in bananas and chocolate chips. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
In large bowl, mash bananas with fork. Whisk in egg, milk, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Beat bananas into batter with an electric mixer on low. You can have Banana chocolate chip muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana chocolate chip muffins
- You need 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 3 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 5 Tbsp of butter, melted then cooled.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
An easy banana chocolate chip muffin recipe made with ripe bananas and basic pantry staples. This is a delicious grab and go breakfast and a fun weekend baking project. People have been turning to baking to ease their anxieties these days. Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins By PJ Hamel Stir in the chocolate chips, walnuts, and cinnamon chips.
Banana chocolate chip muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix flour, brown sugar, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl mix banana, egg, butter and vanilla.
- Combine, don't over mix. Add chocolate chips..
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full. Bake ~25 minutes depending on size..
Heap the thick batter into the prepared muffin cups, mounding them quite full; a muffin scoop works well here. Banana chocolate chips muffins are a super easy recipe that is made with simple ingredients. They are fluffy and moist with a sweet banana flavor and a few jolts of delicious semi-sweet AND milk chocolate chips! They are a good way to use up ripe bananas and they freeze well for later! Like banana bread, these especially moist chocolate chip muffins are a great way to use up overripe bananas.