Wheat flour banana bread. Learn how to make healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, honey, coconut oil and bananas in this video. My whole wheat banana bread completely blew my mind. To be honest, I didn't have high expectations.
I'm usually not thrilled with the results when baking with honey but this is wonderful. I used a very finely ground whole wheat flour so the bread is a light texture. This moist, tender, richly flavored loaf features whole wheat flour, making this a super (and tasty!) way to Mash the bananas with a potato masher or fork; or purée them in a blender or food processor. You can cook Wheat flour banana bread using 9 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Wheat flour banana bread
- You need 3 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of refined oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar or as pur taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of choco chips.
In a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until smooth. This is a healthy delicious breakfast/snack. It goes well with butter or even tastes amazing as it is. Banana bread is easy to veganize by adding extra banana, which acts as a binder, replacing the need for eggs or other egg replacers.
Wheat flour banana bread step by step
- Firstly, take 3 ripe bananas and cut them into pieces. well ripe bananas gives great results..
- Now add powder sugar to the same bowl. add more sugar if the banana is not sweet or depending on your preferences..
- Mash the banana with the hand blender or with the help of fork. sugar helps to mash the bananas more easily..
- Furthermore, add half cup of oil..
- Further,wheat flour, 1 tsp baking powder, 1/4 tsp baking soda, ¼ tsp cinnamon powder and pinch of salt..
- Sieve all together making sure there are no lumps..
- Combine all the dry ingredients with the banana puree..
- Mix, smooth till there are no lumps and batter turns smooth. also make sure the batter is of smooth dropping consistency..
- Furthermore, add choco chips and fold gently..
- Transfer the batter into the bread tray or bread mould. make sure to grease the mould.
- Pat the tray twice to remove the air incorporated into the batter..
- Place the cake tray into preheated kadai. bake the bread for 40 minutes..
- And later cut to slices and serve..
- Finally, serve the eggless banana bread serve or store in airtight container..
- Bake till the toothpick inserted comes out clean. further, allow the cake to cool completely.
Batter will be slightly thick and a few lumps is ok. If mixture seems too thick, add more milk, especially if using heavier flours such as whole wheat or whole spelt, you're. Delicious super moist healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, protein packed greek yogurt and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup. Easy to make and perfect for brunch or snacking. Everyone loves this healthy banana bread recipe because it can easily be made into muffins, too!