Smores brownies. Great brownies made even better by topping with marshmallows, graham crackers and chocolate bars. Just top brownie batter with mini marshmallows and graham crackers before baking under the broiler until everything is golden brown and toasty. Decadent S'mores Brownies are to die for!
S'mores brownies are the BEST way to eat s'mores. The brownie stays so gooey and fudgey. To check brownies with a toothpick, you can gently push marshmallows to the side with a knife or offset. You can have Smores brownies using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smores brownies
- Prepare 1 pack of your favorite PANCAKE mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of cocoa unsweetened.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 250 grams of white marshmallows.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- It’s 15-20 pcs of Oreo Cookies (slightly crshed).
- It’s 1 cup of semi sweetened chocolate chips (melt into the microwave for 15seconds).
S'mores brownies have all the essentials you'd find in your favorite campfire treat. Smack dab in the middle are the brownies; a thick layer of the richest, fudgiest brownies around. Decadent S'mores Brownies are to die for! They're rich and fudgy with crispy graham cracker pieces and gooey marshmallows.
Smores brownies instructions
- Preheat Oven at 150 deg cel..
- Follow package pancake instruction, add cocoa and sugar. Mix well until lumps are gone..
- Pour into your greased rectangular baking pan. Bake for 15mins or until done..
- Let it cool..
- In a microwavable bowl add water and marshmallow. Stir and meltinto the microwave for 30seconds or until well melted..
- POur into the baked brownie base. Topped with oreo and melted chocolate..
All flavors of S'Mores baked into a brownies recipe: graham cracker crust, chocolate brownie layer & marshmallows on top. This post may contain affiliate links. This Smores Brownies Recipe is seriously decadently good! Prepare your taste buds for chocolate, marshmallow, graham cracker overload of yumminess! S'mores Brownies – A graham cracker crust, fudgy brownie, toasted gooey marshmallows, and topped with more graham crackers.