Eggless banana pancake. In a large bowl, mix all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, salt, baking powder and sugar. Stir in milk and bananas just until moistened. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
They can be served with any kind of your favorite toppings. This eggless banana pancakes recipe works well with plain flour or whole wheat flour. These fluffy and healthy pancakes are loaded with all the feel-good nutrients to make up a balanced & filling breakfast. You can cook Eggless banana pancake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless banana pancake
- It’s 1 of Banana.
- It’s 100 gms of Refined flour.
- Prepare 50 gms of Wheat flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 4 of Green cardomom.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 4-5 tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
Slice them first and then mash with a masher. For over ripe bananas, you can directly mash with a veggie masher. Instructions In a bowl, mash the banana with a fork until chunky. Mix in the sugar, milk, and vanilla.
Eggless banana pancake instructions
- Take refined flour in a big bowl and add sugar,salt,cardamom and baking powder.mix all the ingredients really well..
- Peel banana,mash it well after mashing the banana,add milk into it. Stir well.
- Now add the mixture of mashed banana and milk into the mixture of refined flour and wheat flour.stir nicely till lumps are dissolved the batter should be smooth..
- Add 2 tsp ghee in the batter and mix.batter is ready and keep it aside for 15 mins..
- In a nonstick pan grease it well with ghee and in low flame keep the tawa to be little warm and then take 1 tsp batter and pour over the tawa.spread ghee and make pancakes till it's slightly Brown both the sides..
- Healthy pan cakes are ready..
Eggless banana pancakes are one of our favorites simple and healthy breakfast recipes. These pancakes are sweet, soft on the inside, and slightly crispy on the outside. They're even more tender, but not fluffier, than the traditional banana pancakes, as they're made without eggs or raising agents such as baking powder or baking powder. Eggless Banana Pancake Recipe is a healthy and easy breakfast recipe. Eggless Banana pancake is made with over-ripe bananas and whole-wheat flour.