Banana bread (gluten free). In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a small bowl, whisk eggs, bananas, sugar, applesauce, oil and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Stir in eggs, maple syrup and mashed bananas until well blended. You can cook Banana bread (gluten free) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana bread (gluten free)
- It’s 2 cups of gluten-free self raising flour.
- You need 5 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sunflower oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Agave.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Marple Syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raisins (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of walnuts (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
Add the banana mixture to the flour mixture; mix until batter is just moist. Enjoy this delicious banana bread made with gluten-free flour from Betty Crocker! Time to use up those overripe bananas! Turn a classic quick bread gluten-free with this easy recipe.
Banana bread (gluten free) instructions
- Crush slightly the bananas in a bowl with a fork.
- Then add the flour and the baking powder and mix slightly with a fork.
- Then add the Agave, the Oil and Marple Syrup.
- If you chose to use raisins and walnuts add them at the end and mix with a fork until combined.
- Flour the baking tray and poor in the mixture.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180*C and cook for 1h and 10min.
- Once you remove the tray from the oven let it rest for at least 30 min before serving.
This banana bread is mouthwatering as is, but stir in some walnuts or chocolate chips to take it to the next level. I decided to make a gluten-free version of my favorite banana bread recipe. Lately, a few of my family members have switched over to a gluten-free diet so it's been kind of hard adjusting. At first, I didn't know if I had to replace every ingredient when baking for them but I've found a much easier way to make my own recipes. A touch of almond flour is also my secret to The Best Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies.